Dewey's 24 Hour #Readathon April 2017!


I can't believe I am doing an April readathon!! Usually the readathon in April is together with the flower parade and it is difficult to combine. When I found out it was not colliding this time I was so happy. But something came up this weekend anyway and I will be travelling on the Saturday. But travelling and reading go well together. When this opening post is going live I hope to be in London or on a train to Camberley already

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Somewhere in the UK but most of my reading time will be in a hotel in Camberley. 
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I did not really make a stack. I looked up a few books on my e reader that qualify as possible readathon books but I will see what comes up.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I think breakfast. Have to get snacks when I arrive in Camberley. 
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I have been terrible at concentrating lately and my reading has been a mess. Usually I can plan real well what to read the upcoming 3 or 4 books but I have been a big mood reader only not sure what my mood is. Am not even feeling like reading my old favourites. So am just picking up books and see what happens.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? 
Well everything is going to be different. Usually I get up at 5 in the morning and back for a nap at 11 till 1.30 and start reading at 2. I than make it till 5 or 6 and sleep for an hour and read till 2. Now I will be up at 5 probably flying at 9.45. I am curious how everything will go.

If you want to keep up with my readathon follow me on Instagram or Twitter where I will be posting updates.
Previous
Next Post »